Inside the Tent:
- 1 Call Bath Solutions - Home renovations/ acryclic tub, shower, wall liners, and walk-in tubs.
- Baby Phood, LLC - Infant gifts, clothing all hand packaged and designed
- Caln & West Brandywine Republican Committee
- Chester County Futures
- Cooke Lee Jewelry - Upscale, quality costume jewelry all under $48. Cash, check or charge . . . & carry!
- Eagle Chiropractic at Glenmoore - Informational Booth
- East Coast Coinop & Amusements - Arcade machines restored and upgraded (Pac Man, Galada, Frogger, Golden Tee, and others)
- Emkay Beads - Handmade bead jewelry
- Five Star Home Foods - Natural foods home delivery service, scheduling of consults, providing information
- Granite Transformations - Home Renovations/ Informational Booth
- Ideal Product - Phase of moon jewelry on the year, month, day you were born. Glows in the dark and is allergy free.
- ING Financial Partners - Informational Booth with exciting drawings.
- It Works Global - Health and wellness company offering a full line of body contouring products; supplements and skincare
- J & B Designs - Designer hat & coat racks made from antique door knobs and reclaimed materials
- Kitchen Craft - American made kitchen accessories on display while performing a live cooking demonstration
- Kitchen Saver - Cabinets and countertops on display
- Mary Kay Cosmetics - Skin care, glamour, sun care, specialized skin care
- Mid Atlantic Waterproofing - Informational booth offering free inspecitions for damp and wet basements
- Novelty Hats by Roberta - Knitted and crochet hats, scarves and head bands
- Pigs and Ponies - Hair Accessories and decorative sandals
- Sam's Club - Membership Information and Sign-Up available.
- Scentsy Fragrance - Scented candles, room spray, gifts, etc.
- Stone of Help Magazine
- The Stingy Brim - A wide variety of hats in all styles
- Thirty One Gifts - Totes, bags, purses, thermals and organizers
- TJ's Rocks and Gemcrafts - Minerals, mini mine and cut geodes.
- We Care Chiropractic - Health screenings, posture checks
- Yan Yan - Flower and fashion jewelry
- Bath Fitter - Home Renovation/ Tubs and showers
- Black N Blue Temporary Tattoos - Temporary airbrush tattoos, henna tattoos, hair feathers, feather jewelry, hair extensions.
- Gutter Helmet Systems - Gutter products, roofing products and services
- Hippie Chic Hoops - Custom hula hoops
- Homesmart Industries - Home Renovation/ 1-5 day baths, insulation, windows, doors, roofing
- Juice Plus - Tower Garden - Vertical aeroponic growing system, juice plus, whole food nutrition
- LeafFilter North of Pennsylvania, Inc. - Leaf filter and gutter protection
- New Age Clothing Handicrafts - Wool sweaters, hats, bats, dresses, blouses, skirts, indian t-shirts, musical instruments, finger puppets, and jewelry.
- Phat Head Caricatures - Draw caricatures of people live on the spot
- Renewal by Andersen - Hand out promotional brochures and offer a free raffle for a window and door makeover
- Retail Therapy For the Soul - Jewelry, candles, baby items, clothes, kids jewelry, sunglasses
- Smaltz's Chester County Harley - Display giveaway bike and 2 other motorcycles; free giveaways
- Suka Designs - Handcrafted jewelry and unique gifts
- Sunshine Handicrafts - Wool sweaters, hats, blouses, dresses, bags, musical instruments, etc.
- Vacation Village Resorts - Informational Booth
For more information about becoming a vendor, please contact the Brandywine Health Foundation:
50 South First Avenue
Coatesville, PA 19320
Read the Vendor Rules & Regulations (acceptance
is required for all vendors)
We do not accept any food vendors in this
area of the festival. Our food vendors space is sold out for
On behalf of the Brandywine Health Foundation, our Board of Directors and the 2013 Festival Committee, we extend a very special thank you to PECO for returning as the presenting sponsor and to First Niagara for continuing your generous support of the 2013 Strawberry Festival. We also want to thank Brandywine Hospital for once again hosting this very special community event. Your continued contributions to this event are overwhelming!
The Brandywine Health Foundation, our Board of Directors and the Strawberry Festival Committee, wishes to extend deepest gratitude to our 2012 sponsors, entertainers, vendors and the thousands of you who attended the festival last spring, for your generous support of the 40th Anniversary Strawberry Festival. Your support was critical and together we produced a hugely successful Strawberry Festival with net proceeds in excess of $100,000. We look forward to your continued support of the 2013 Strawberry Festival this spring.